These are links to some of my favorite web pages on the Internet. Some of them may have nothing to do with fatherhood directly, but all of them are great and by listing them here I hope to share their greatness and provide my own small Internet vote in their support:
Our Favorite Web Sites:
- MARCI-Kids: a resource to parents of children with suspected acid-related disorders: This website is truly a life-saver. It educated us and it also helped our doctors determine the best PPI dosing for our child. Thank you MARCI-kids!
- The best photo mosaic software program – AndreaMosaic: I tried the free or trial versions of “Foto-Mosaik-Edda”, “Mazaika”, and “Mosaic Creator”. They all left we wanting more or at least thinking I needed to pay for their “premium” versions. Then I tried AndreaMosaic last and it blew me away. The interface was different at first, but shortly I grew to love it. The options that you can change are enough to satisfy me. I can’t say enough good things about this tool. Try it, you’ll like it. Oh, did I mention that it was free. although you may wish to make a donation after you see what it can do for you.
- The Best Fluorescent Plant Lighting Resource Online with Lots of Information, Tests, and Recommendations (thank you Wayne!)
- The Best Hot Deals are at Fat Wallet (watch out, this site is highly addictive)
- Unlock your BlackBerry for free at www.freemyblackberry.com. This free service worked VERY well for me. It is so nice to see that somethings in life still are free!
- Make any bicycle into a two-seater. I don’t really want a tandem bike, but I do want to be able to take an extra passenger along at any time and this Companion Bike Seat makes it possible on almost any bike.